Friday, August 19, 2011

Past Tense

Been catching up to some drama series these days.. Although I reali dun fancy soap opera, I had treat it as something to pass my time of the day.. Make me feel less lonely..

Anyway, today the drama touched on a matter that reali made me wonder so much.. An Emperor, who has it all, the wealth, the people and the women, yet his heart has set on onli one of his concubines..

Makes me wonder, is it that in life, once we had the best, nothing else can ever replace that anymore.. Dun matter in the future there are many good things that we encounter, nothing that can attract and capture our hearts the whole anymore.. It will forever be incomplete, becos pieces of it had gone with the precious thing that we once had...

I wonder, can the other person reali feels it, once we had decided to never return again into the person's life?

But as expected in life, Fate has always has its way.. Things do not always turn out the way we want them to be..

2 comments:

  1. sometimes, one wouldn't even bother when you walk out of that person's life, because you may not be as important as the person is to you.

    however, that person is not wrong to respect your decision to leave the person's live.

    if the decision lies in you, you need to know whether you are able to already let go and start living without that person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Honey, I understand what u said, I totally agree.. I guess this is what life is about, there will be times when we meet with the wrong person and got all messed up.. But we never stop hoping, do we?

    ReplyDelete